Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Call4site.com's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- In the event of Cancellation, Call4site.com will be compensated for services performed through the date of cancelation in the amount of a prorated portion of the fees due. Upon cancellation all rights to the website revert to Infogate and all original art must be returned, including sketches, comps, or other preliminary materials.
- A credit line suitable to the design of the pages will be used. Client agrees to pay an additional twenty five percent (25%) of the total fee, excluding expenses, for failure to include credit line. Call4site.com reserves the right to include screen shots of the completed work in their portfolio.
- The Client agrees to indemnify and hold the Call4site harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney's fees, due to materials included in the Design at the request of the Client for which no copyright permission or privacy release was requested, or for which uses exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a permission or release.
- For Web Design work, all text/content and images must be provided by the client. If the client has not providing the same, we do take some content from internet to design mock-up. However, after design is approved, we expect client to either provide us content, or change everything by themselves. If they are keeping the mock-up images, or content, they can do so at their own risk. Call4site will NOT be responsible for any issue arising due to such content, and can not be held liable for any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney's fees, due to materials included in the Design.
- All disputes, if any, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and courts of Jamshedpur shall have exclusive jurisdiction on it..